Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

GMcCubbin
Contributor
Contributor
I've been trying for days to get an answer to a query with my PayPal account. Just keep getting sent round in circles with no answers. Someone suggested messaging them on their Facebook support page - I tried!! Still mo answer, just automated responses which are absolutely no help whatsoever! I appreciate staffing levels have been affected by covid-19 measures but surely there's someone who can help us!?! Seems we, as the customers, have been abandoned! Seriously unimpressed!
Login to Me Too

GMcCubbin
Contributor
Contributor
I know this is an old thread but still.... 🤯
Login to Me Too

alvesro
New Community Member

Agreed; I would like to make a simple suggestion to make the interface more useful, but there is no way to send one. I have no intention of waiting three hours for chat or phone contact. 

Login to Me Too

CC801
Contributor
Contributor
I hate PayPal’s customer service. And they literally couldn’t care less about what customers think. It’s really sad, actually. I’ve been trying to reach them about a resolution that was supposedly decided with no communication to me for the evidence they need about a fraudulent store selling items they don’t deliver. PayPal decided to protect them so my lawyer is escalating it now.
Login to Me Too

RALF1234
New Community Member

All BS. I AM ON THE CALL FOR NOW 45MIN. I know PAYPAL doesnt care at all about complains etc. Wensite is a joke. Try verufy urself...it stops at enter a new passwort. Whatever u enter is invalid. Paypal is a true nightmare...if you need help

Login to Me Too

brads
Contributor
Contributor

This is a **bleep** answer. (Paypal "bleeped" my original description.) He obviously has already tried to navigate the same crap series of paypal dialog boxes that I have which lead nowhere but to more frustration. He (I assume), like I, wants an email address that doesn't require a half day of wading through screens that don't apply to the question at hand and therefore lead to one dead end after another. Paypal makes enough money off of its customers that they should at least provide that level on minimal service.

Login to Me Too

Soosgergo

Where is the "email us?"

Login to Me Too

Glenn0221
Contributor
Contributor

Sure they'll respond promptly. I've been trying to get a response for 9 days. If you're expecting a response from the contact us link, all you'll get is an auto response. Customer service worse than Comcast.

Login to Me Too

HKHALIQ786
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been trying to get hold from someone from PayPal on the live PayPal chat and it’s been nearly a week and have not got a respond back which is ridiculous
Login to Me Too

Shazbatty
Contributor
Contributor
The paypal response is total crap. I have been trying for 2 days this way! Get to the end of the email and then it says error and you have to start again. Having same issue with ebay when you go through their view paypal transaction!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.