Complaint about a Seller ( Post edited to comply with forum guidelines)

Linda1951
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone here had any dealings with ******** ? I ordered 2 separate times the end of December ,just got one package sat and the jacket was wrong. Waiting on a second shipment which as of now the tracking # doesn't work. Their customer service is horrible. They rarely respond back when I email them. Maybe I just ordered a rare commodity ..??????? Or maybe they are a very questionable company . Anyway I'm trying to cancel the second order . They haven't responded as of yet. I don't want any more dealings with this company 

*Post edited to comply with forum guidelines*

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Conor

Hi Linda1951,

Welcome to our Community 🙂

I've edited your post slightly to comply with forum guidelines. It's better not to name the company you're dealing with specifically as this goes against our rules of conduct.

I'd like to help you with this one though.

Based on your message, I suspect opening a PayPal not as described and non-receipt dispute would be the best course of action to take here.

Would you consider giving this a try for me if you're yet to do so by following these steps? http://ow.ly/ZwMq6

Conor

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.