Can't find my refund

Tyralay
Contributor
Contributor
Someone aent me a refund through PayPal for 8.37 but my balance still says empty the person sending the refund sent me her receipt as proof it was on the 13/10/16 for a fishtank uv light I would atta h it to this message but unsure how
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Tyralay
Contributor
Contributor
Yea u have the email to confirm my refund it's not in my PayPal activities or in my balance I'm confused were my money is they refunded to my PayPal account they have the right details but it has t gone through It's from air cargo trader limited

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tyralay

Did you get a paypal email to say you had been refunded?

Does the refund show in your transactions but not in your balance.?

How did you FUND the paypal payment that was refunded, bank account or a card?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Tyralay
Contributor
Contributor
Yea u have the email to confirm my refund it's not in my PayPal activities or in my balance I'm confused were my money is they refunded to my PayPal account they have the right details but it has t gone through It's from air cargo trader limited
Login to Me Too

Tyralay
Contributor
Contributor
N I got an email from service @ PayPal . Com
Login to Me Too

Tyralay
Contributor
Contributor
Not in transactions or balance
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tyralay

Guessing you have sorted it now as you have marked your post as having the solution.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Tyralay
Contributor
Contributor
No that was a mistake in not very good with computers but I no my basics n it should be in there I can forward the email to u so u can see the proof I don't no were it is
Login to Me Too

Tyralay
Contributor
Contributor
No that was a mistake in not very good with computers but I no my basics n it should be in there I can forward the email to u so u can see the proof I don't no were it is
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tyralay

ok but i don't work for paypal as this is a user to user help forum so no one here can view your account.

you still have not answered this question that i asked you in my first post to you. >>>

How did you FUND the paypal payment that was refunded, bank account or a card?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Tyralay
Contributor
Contributor
I didn't find anything they funded it to me as a refund to my PayPal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.