Block payment to Safe cart

Garyt6771
New Community Member

I would like to block payment to SAFECART 8773709229.

I have informed SAFECART i have cancelled my subscription to them as i have never used them.

So if they ask for payment please refuse payment.

Regards Gary Taylor (Garyt6771)

Login to Me Too
118 REPLIES 118

stumpy430
New Community Member

HI TO ALL WHO SENT HELP ABOUT SAFECART.BEEN TEARING MY HAIR OUT TRYING TO CANCEL REACERING PAYMENTS MANY MANY THANKS TO ALL

Login to Me Too

paulindre
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have had the same problem, when you try to unsubscribe via their website it does not work. Is there any legal action that can be taken against Safecart. It seems to be yet another Internet scam. Thank god for PayPal, I was able to cancel the safecart renewal with just a few clicks following Paypals simple instructions.

Paul

Login to Me Too

Chuck_C
Contributor
Contributor

I called paypal directly & they were very helpful. They did get me my money back but I called immediately after getting the unauthorized charges. I immediately filed an online dispute & got on the horn. I was very calm about it & just explained the situation.

Also, you can unsubscribe directly via Paypal. There is a place to manage subscriptions. I was very surprised to find that there were four subscriptions that I was completely unaware of although I wasn't being billed for the others. I would advise everyone to figure out how to manage & delete subscriptions.

🙂

Good Luck

Login to Me Too

teabone17
New Community Member

Re safecart auto renewal service,

thanks to "PayPal_Lucy",

I followed your instructions and cancelled the agreement that I didn't even know I'd set up. Been trying to cancel through Safecart cowboys, but email not recognised, etc.

Hope they,re gone for good!

Login to Me Too

reginam194
Contributor
Contributor

No help for me from Paypal for charges from Safecart.  Just got an email from Paypal "Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to decide this claim in your favor".  No further explanation.  Is there another, more supportive, website that people are using for online payments?

Login to Me Too

alracybot
Contributor
Contributor
Email safecart and let them know you're going to ask your bank to chargeback against them. Then contact your bank and let then know this is an unrecognized charge and have them process against the merchant. Block future payments to safecart through your PayPal account following the instructions posted in this forum. Done. Money back, safecart spanked.
Login to Me Too

pamala
I went to paypal and followed directions to block /cancel payments to safecart. Tks i did not authorize any payments.
Login to Me Too

peapants
Contributor
Contributor

Safecart opened a six monthly payment by fraudulently accessing my Paypal account.  I thought Paypal was secure. How can a complete stranger get into my Paypal account in the first place.  I thought my password was secure. Am thinking of closing my Paypal account and publishing an article in the newspaper to see how many have been caught out in this scam. I know I can block them but what about getting back the money they have already taken?  No reply from e-mails to them.

Login to Me Too

alracybot
Contributor
Contributor
Call your bank, dispute the charge stating you cancelled with the merchant at some date prior to the charge, then ask them to block the merchant from charging the card again. Done, and they're gone from your life. Then if you're like me, you report UN-safecart to the BBB.
Login to Me Too

benny311
New Community Member

Thanks Moderator, I just blocked payment to SafeCart following your instructions of how to block payments,

Thanks again,

Benny311

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.