Block payment to Safe cart

Garyt6771
New Community Member

I would like to block payment to SAFECART 8773709229.

I have informed SAFECART i have cancelled my subscription to them as i have never used them.

So if they ask for payment please refuse payment.

Regards Gary Taylor (Garyt6771)

Login to Me Too
118 REPLIES 118

PayPal_lucy

Hey there Garyt6771,

Once you cancel the subscription/billing agreement with PayPal as well then no more funds will be sent.

You can do this by following the steps I have provided below. Cancelling with the Safecart themselves only cancels the membership, so you need to cancel the billing agreement with PayPal as well so they can’t request funds again.

Here’s how to cancel a subscription or recurring payment:

1. Go to www.paypal.co.uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click ‘Profile.’
  3. Click ‘My preapproved payments’ under ‘Financial Information.’ (Don’t see this step? Follow the alternative set of instructions below.)
  4. Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel and click ‘Cancel.’
  5. Click ‘Cancel Profile’ to confirm your request.

Or

1. Go to www.paypal.co.uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click ‘Profile’ near the top of the page.
  3. Select ‘My money’.
  4. In the ‘My preapproved payments’ section, click ‘Update’.
  5. Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel and click ‘Cancel.’
  6. Click ‘Cancel Profile’ to confirm your request.
Login to Me Too

1aftertheother
New Community Member

Thank you thank you thank you Gary.  I went in circles for over 15 minutes trying to get to a page tht would let me do that.  I think those type of parasites should go to jail.

Login to Me Too

strapocj
New Community Member

OnAMission_Lisa
New Community Member

You are FLIPP'N AWESOME.  Thank you for posting this.  I was taken in and needed them out of my $$$.  Yes. I agree these parazites should be in jail.  This is stealing.

Login to Me Too

bellarae
New Community Member

THANK YOU. ACQUIRED SAFE CART NOT REALIZING IT WAS A   FOREVER DEBT . TRIED UNSUCCESSFULLY TO CONTACT SAFECART BY PHONE AND E-MAIL - DENIED # NOT FOUND EVEN THOUGH # WAS  IN THEIR E-MAIL TO ME.  THANKS FOR BLOCKING THIS PAYMENT  FOREVER.

Login to Me Too

RCHURCHILL679H
New Community Member

@bellarae wrote:

THANK YOU. ACQUIRED SAFE CART NOT REALIZING IT WAS A   FOREVER DEBT . TRIED UNSUCCESSFULLY TO CONTACT SAFECART BY PHONE AND E-MAIL - DENIED # NOT FOUND EVEN THOUGH # WAS  IN THEIR E-MAIL TO ME.  THANKS FOR BLOCKING THIS PAYMENT  FOREVER.

WHAT PROCEDURE DID YOU FOLLOW TO CANCEL.  HOW WAS THE AMOUNT DEDUCTED SHOWING ON YOUR STATEMENTS.. I SHOW A PGRANDE MONTHLY

BANK CAN'T CANCEL, DON'T KNOW NAME OF COMPANY HOW I SET UP AUTO PAYMENTS

Login to Me Too

jhrbek
New Community Member

where did you initially agree to safecart?  I feel I did this too but I cant remember who the initial purchase was from...

Login to Me Too

Kernow-Dan
New Community Member

Safe-Cart nightmare!

What can I say, I'm so glad there is support there from Paypal.

Best idea ever Paypal, keeps you safe from people like Procure/ Safecart!!!

I'm also glad I'm not alone in my dilemma with them, although I do wish none of us got caught out of course.

A big thank you Paypal!

After taking my computer to a real trustworthy Computer shop, it now works great!!

Login to Me Too

deephotography
New Community Member

Thank you so much, I was going bananas trying to get this cancelled. 

Another one to look out for is BOINGO.COM. They make it impossible to cancel. Glad I used PayPal because now i can block them.

Thanks again 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.