Why have I not received my refund??

twilightbaby1o
Contributor
Contributor

I bought something from ebay that I never received so they issued a refund to me. It says that the money was refunded but it's been a good 2 weeks and I still have not received in my paypal account or my bank account. I have no clue what is going on. 

Login to Me Too
77 REPLIES 77

Danilindenis
New Community Member

I have this problem too...I THINK A SELLER JUST A THROW ME...Paypal help me with my money back

Login to Me Too

MsNisha84

I'm going thru the samething, the seller said she refunded me 167.50 for a cellphone. this was on 9/23/10. It is now 9/27/10. I thought the transactions were immediate. When they take the money out it happens quickly, why can't the money be refunded at the same speed. I just want my money back. like ASAP

Login to Me Too

jerryo
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like alot of people are getting blown away by this system. I have been waiting sence 8-4-2010. My money was gone in nothing flat. I got a message on about 8-25 that the seller agreed to return my money and here we are at 9-28-2010 and I'm still out the money.

Login to Me Too

arsenalfan21

I DONT HAVE MY MONEY EITHER!!! I've clicked every link and it just tells me $0.00 balance. Wtf man. how long do i have to wait?!?! WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO CLICK?!?! WHERE IS THIS MONEY?!?!

Login to Me Too

Dakingjose
New Community Member

Im on the same boat.... Its been 2 weeks and it still says pending on my paypal account. I know me saying this is not going to speed anything up but im getting really annoyed by  all of this waiting!

Login to Me Too

wastingmytime01
New Community Member

Add yet another person to the list of people who haven't received their money from a refund. The item was received by them over a week ago, and Paypal indiciated I would receive a refund within 3 days of the tracking information confirming delivery. I emailed Paypal and got a response from EBAY that made NO SENSE, and Paypal has yet to write me back with any kind of response! This is getting just a little bit ridiculous. It is obviously a widespread problem that needs to be addressed immediately! Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too

Hampton
New Community Member

I have not received my refund into my account although the merchant sent a confirmation it was issued on 12/7/2010.

@twilightbaby1o wrote:

I bought something from ebay that I never received so they issued a refund to me. It says that the money was refunded but it's been a good 2 weeks and I still have not received in my paypal account or my bank account. I have no clue what is going on. 

The charge comes out of my account immediately, I thought a credit would appear in at least a week?

Any advise?

Login to Me Too

mikey1000

I too have been waiting for over 10 days for a refund that I was told had been received by paypal but is in a "wax" account linked to BillMeLater. Each time I call, I get a different story and a new time to expect the refund from a delinquent eBay seller to post to my account and of course BML claims no knowledge nor do they respond to emails. I did not used to be this way, but I smell a scam: Paypal is making money on the funds they hold for weeks before returning it to the rightful "owner".

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.