Reply to topic
twilightbaby1o Contributor
Contributor
Kudos: 3
Accepted Solutions: 0
Accepted Solution

Why have I not received my refund??

I bought something from ebay that I never received so they issued a refund to me. It says that the money was refunded but it's been a good 2 weeks and I still have not received in my paypal account or my bank account. I have no clue what is going on. 

0 Kudos
yathe Contributor
Contributor
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 1

Re: Why have I not received my refund??

Does it say it's pending or completed? It usually takes a while for everything to process.

I'm currently in a similar situation. Mine has been pending for almost 2 weeks now - last week I got an e-mail saying the sender's bank declined it, so I have to wait some more... Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
momoftwo Member

Did you finally receive your refund?  If so-how long did it take and where did you find it?  Was it in your paypal acct or did you find the refund in your bank acct/statement?

0 Kudos
piazink Contributor
Contributor

To "Momoftwo":

I recovered my money through a Chargeback which I initiated through my credit card company.  Because my item was a custom order that I knew would take time, the deadline for claiming a refund based on "item not delivered" had passed before I realized that the item was not coming.  Although I was told it could take up to two billing cycles for the chargeback to appear in my account, it actually happened within a day or two and appeared in my PayPal account as a pending dispute for a short time longer.

Under Item 13 of the PayPal user agreement there is no stipulated time for receiving a refund, but from other postings, it appears to be two or three weeks.  I am not sure, but I think it appears in your PayPal account, and you can then direct that it be transferred to your bank or credit card.  Customer Service could answer that for you.

0 Kudos
momoftwo Member

Thank you for your reply-I appreciate it.  This just happened last week so I will give it a week or two and go from there.  I have already contacted the seller, ebay, and paypal regarding this matter so hopefully it will be resolved sooner than later.

0 Kudos
Contributor

It says that it's completed and the money was refunded but I still did not receive any money. 

stars78 New Community Member
New Community Member

I haven't received mine either!  I got an email saying I got the refund but I looked in my Paypal account and it not there!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I thought it was supposed to go back to the card that I used and I have been waiting almost 3 weeks but still nothing. So if anybody knows what I can do to get my money, please let me know!!

i have the same problem with my money, im waiting for refund, 

its written that complete but i cant get my money

0 Kudos

what i can do? smd help me

its mean that i cant get my money back never??

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest