Reply to topic
twilightbaby1o
twilightbaby1o Contributor
Contributor
Kudos: 3
Accepted Solution

Why have I not received my refund??

I bought something from ebay that I never received so they issued a refund to me. It says that the money was refunded but it's been a good 2 weeks and I still have not received in my paypal account or my bank account. I have no clue what is going on. 

0 Kudos
yathe
yathe Contributor
Contributor
Kudos: 0

Re: Why have I not received my refund??

Does it say it's pending or completed? It usually takes a while for everything to process.

I'm currently in a similar situation. Mine has been pending for almost 2 weeks now - last week I got an e-mail saying the sender's bank declined it, so I have to wait some more... :smileysad:

0 Kudos
momoftwo
momoftwo Member

Did you finally receive your refund?  If so-how long did it take and where did you find it?  Was it in your paypal acct or did you find the refund in your bank acct/statement?

0 Kudos
piazink
piazink Contributor
Contributor

To "Momoftwo":

I recovered my money through a Chargeback which I initiated through my credit card company.  Because my item was a custom order that I knew would take time, the deadline for claiming a refund based on "item not delivered" had passed before I realized that the item was not coming.  Although I was told it could take up to two billing cycles for the chargeback to appear in my account, it actually happened within a day or two and appeared in my PayPal account as a pending dispute for a short time longer.

Under Item 13 of the PayPal user agreement there is no stipulated time for receiving a refund, but from other postings, it appears to be two or three weeks.  I am not sure, but I think it appears in your PayPal account, and you can then direct that it be transferred to your bank or credit card.  Customer Service could answer that for you.

0 Kudos
momoftwo
momoftwo Member

Thank you for your reply-I appreciate it.  This just happened last week so I will give it a week or two and go from there.  I have already contacted the seller, ebay, and paypal regarding this matter so hopefully it will be resolved sooner than later.

0 Kudos
twilightbaby1o
Contributor

It says that it's completed and the money was refunded but I still did not receive any money. 

stars78
stars78 New Community Member
New Community Member

I haven't received mine either!  I got an email saying I got the refund but I looked in my Paypal account and it not there!

0 Kudos
twilightbaby1o
Contributor

I thought it was supposed to go back to the card that I used and I have been waiting almost 3 weeks but still nothing. So if anybody knows what I can do to get my money, please let me know!!

danilamaslov
danilamaslov Member

i have the same problem with my money, im waiting for refund, 

its written that complete but i cant get my money

0 Kudos
danilamaslov
danilamaslov Member

what i can do? smd help me

its mean that i cant get my money back never??

0 Kudos