Where is my refund please help me.

KristopherHow
Contributor
Contributor

I used my paypal account to purchase flowers from 1800 flowers.com on January 5th. The purchase was funded competely by my own bank account. I had a $0.00 paypal balance prior to making the purchase.

On the same day, I cancelled my order to 1800flowers.com. The refund was issued on January 5th and a temporary hold was place at the same time. The transaction history shows that the transaction is refunded but my paypal balance is still $0.00.

I already know that paypal cannot refund the money to my bank account. I checked my bank account anyway and the money was taken from my checking account to fund the purchase through paypal. No money was returned to my checking account.

I tried to file a dispute but it wont let me open a dispute on a refunded transaction. I tried sending an email to paypal and it says "please wait while we return your information". Nothing ever happens after that.

If the transaction has been refunded, where is my money? It's not in my paypal account or my bank account.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.