Where is my refound !?

llAkumall
Contributor
Contributor

hi i pay one item and for some reason ebay refound my payment but is not reflect in my debit card balance i have screen shot to prove it if any moderators want to see it. and what happend to my refound? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

llAkumall
Contributor
Contributor

okay no one respond my message but right now i reacive my money thnk u!! case close ^^ and sorry if i sound rude but srly i feel like i been stealed thnk u paypal and plz dont scare me like this !!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

llAkumall
Contributor
Contributor

Where is my money did paypal steal my 47 US$??????? Robot Mad

Login to Me Too

llAkumall
Contributor
Contributor

HEY PAY PAL WHERE IS MY REFOnD? MY MONEY WHERE IS IT? steal is a crime where is my money im talking serious!! any moderator can help here? 

Login to Me Too

llAkumall
Contributor
Contributor

paypal are ignoring my topic?

Login to Me Too
Solved

llAkumall
Contributor
Contributor

okay no one respond my message but right now i reacive my money thnk u!! case close ^^ and sorry if i sound rude but srly i feel like i been stealed thnk u paypal and plz dont scare me like this !!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi llAkumall,

I'm glad that you've found your refund!

The Community Help Forums are a venue for PayPal customers to converse with each other and share experiences and perspectives. Sometimes people respond quickly. Sometimes the community members currently logged in may not have an answer for you. Sometimes patience yields an answer later.

The people here do not have access to your specific account information. If ever you find yourself in a position to need account-specific assistance, please contact Customer Solutions by clicking Contact Us at the bottom of any PayPal page.

I hope you'll stick around and assist others with your input. The community thrives with the contribution of effort from all its members!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.