What if I don't get a product?

BShea
New Community Member

I haven't recieved a product that I paid for on Paypal from a seller, nor has he returned my personal emails about it. What can I do?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JasonD
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Sorry to hear about the problem with your recent transaction BSHea, but have no fear, we can help you! :smileyvery-happy:

By making purchases through using PayPal, you are provided with our PayPal Buyer Guarantee, which in a nutshell means if there's a problem with your transaction we'll cover you.

In order to begin the process of collecting on this coverage, all we need you to do is file a dispute from within your Resolution Center within 45 days of the date you sent the payment.  From there just keep an eye on your email, and if we need anything additional from you we'll let you know right there.

Have a good one

Login to Me Too

LoganBrunner
New Community Member

I sent money to a person and he was supposed to send me a product. I didnt mean to send it as a gift and when he realized i sent it as a gift he never sent me my product. I tried to file a dispute but i cant file the dispute on a gift and the recipient wont return my Emails, IMs, or messages. I have video proof and screen shots of him saying he was going to ship it out and give me a tracking number, and i never received that tracking number. A hundred dollars is a lot of money to me and i really need it back. How can i get it back? Please help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.