Refund not showing up

mrjeffreyxp
Contributor
Contributor

So a refund was sent to my account as of November 23rd. It has been 3 business days excluding Thanksgiving and Black Friday and I have yet to see any type of update. My balance still says $0.00 but my refund status states Completed. I have checked my bank account today and there has been no credit added. I would like to know where my money went. I have also received a refund today and want my money back.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

vitaminspaz
New Community Member

hi do not worry. I thought my refund didnt go through for the first time,,,,, but it finally did. It takes 2-4 days for the refund to go through.

If the transaction says to Credit Card, then it goes to the card you paid with.

other times, people send you the money to your paypal balance. and from there you can transfer it to your credit card.

just wait. patience solves everything. and goodluck 🙂

Login to Me Too

mrjeffreyxp
Contributor
Contributor

But technically speaking, today is the fourth business day. I have used paypal linked to my credit card and the retailer already confirmed depositing the money for my refund. I hope it goes through.

Login to Me Too

Damaged77
New Community Member

Just wondering if you ever recieved it and what the actual amount of days it was before recieving it?? I just had a good amount of money refunded to me by the seller (I assume because I was the only one who bid and he didn't really want to let the item go at that price) LOOSER! Anyways, hope to hear the results.

Login to Me Too

mrjeffreyxp
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I did receive it at a later date. It actually took 3 business days to process the refund from the seller to paypal and then another 2-3 business days for it to process into my account. All in all it took about 6 business days for the payment to show up.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.