Refund not credited to bank

Bfc2d
New Community Member

I ordered an item off ebay and used paypal to purchase the item. It was defected so the dealer gave me a full refund. The refund has been completed as of January 12 2012, but the money has not been credited to my bank account yet. It has been 5 Days since the refund was complete. Does anyone know what I should do to get the money into my bank account? Or How long it typically takes for the money to credit back into my bank account? 

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Kookey90
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, I don't have an answer, but I feel your pain. The same thing is happening to me, Paypal says the money has been refunded to my bank account since I used my debit card for the purchase. The refund was effective Jan 10th, as of today Jan 18th the refund is not posted on either my bank account or on the Paypal balance.  

Login to Me Too

merlinz
Contributor
Contributor

I also had a refund pending as of Jan 12, and I just recieved it today in my paypal balance. Then i transfered it to my bank account manually. Hopefully yours is there too.

Login to Me Too

intan_darwyna
Contributor
Contributor

oh my,,i thought im the only one facing this problem. my payment got a refund but it is not credited to my bank, just like what is happening to you guys!!Man Sad . is paypal going to take any action about this matter?? should we call paypal??

Login to Me Too

dustylilac
New Community Member

I am also going through this. How long does it take to be refunded to my bank account?

Login to Me Too

merlinz
Contributor
Contributor

Close to 2 weeks in my experience. Its such an inconvenience Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too

walrus9
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem....The refund was sent 2 days ago, I guess I have to wait (((

Login to Me Too

jeff412
New Community Member

Same problem here, but they are hold payments and refunds in my account.  What's going on?

Jeff

Login to Me Too

walrus9
Contributor
Contributor

I've emailed them yesterday, the next morning the money was there. My advice to do the same thing

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.