Reply to topic
kirkwoodmomx3
kirkwoodmomx3 New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0

Refund never received

On August 6, 2010 I booked online a round ticket for my mother, traveling from Memphis to St. Louis.  I had accidentally put the ticket in my name and not my mother’s.  I called customer service and they immediately refunded my frequent flyer points.  I was then told I would be refunded all fees ($75 +$10) for the ticket.  After two weeks I was not refunded the money.  After several calls to both Continental and PayPal, I had yet to receive my refund.  I even received email verification that I would receive a refund but never did.

I have even received a letter dated as late as December 7 from Continental saying they processed a refund through PayPal but I have yet to receive the $85 refund.  Continental is insisting they sent the refund via PayPal back in September but I neer received it.  I even have letters from Continental stating they did send the refund through PayPal.  I am a single mom just wanting her refund.

0 Kudos
sheller
sheller New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0

Re: Refund never received

Did you ever receive your refund?  I'm experiencing a similar situation with us airways and they are now telling me it is the fault of "Visa" who issues my card.  This is ridiculous! 

0 Kudos