Refund never received

kirkwoodmomx3
New Community Member

On August 6, 2010 I booked online a round ticket for my mother, traveling from Memphis to St. Louis.  I had accidentally put the ticket in my name and not my mother’s.  I called customer service and they immediately refunded my frequent flyer points.  I was then told I would be refunded all fees ($75 +$10) for the ticket.  After two weeks I was not refunded the money.  After several calls to both Continental and PayPal, I had yet to receive my refund.  I even received email verification that I would receive a refund but never did.

I have even received a letter dated as late as December 7 from Continental saying they processed a refund through PayPal but I have yet to receive the $85 refund.  Continental is insisting they sent the refund via PayPal back in September but I neer received it.  I even have letters from Continental stating they did send the refund through PayPal.  I am a single mom just wanting her refund.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sheller
New Community Member

Did you ever receive your refund?  I'm experiencing a similar situation with us airways and they are now telling me it is the fault of "Visa" who issues my card.  This is ridiculous! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.