How to get my refund!

Allie22
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an item on ebay after I had just opened a new bank account so I was using a temporary card. The item cost $14.50 and I had $1.95 in my paypal account and the other $12.55 was taken from my temporary debit card. The seller on ebay never sent my item so I asked for a full refund and I got it. But, I no longer have the temporary card so the $12.55 went to that card that is no longer in use and I don't know how I can recieve that money. I did get the $1.95 that was taken from my paypal account. HELP I don't know how to get that 12 dollars back! Thank you

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

virgoleo
New Community Member

i got a refund sep 9 and again the 20th and i havent recieved either one in my account yet...i lost a 50. refund because i didnt know how to get to it ...

Login to Me Too

edwardluker
Contributor
Contributor

Am I suppose to send an invoice to paypal.  The seller reimbursed me on the 25th.  I dont know how to retreive the funds/

Login to Me Too

Bruceluo
New Community Member
The email mind me my money had been refund 1 week ago, but I still didn't received any money refund in my account! When my refund will be issue?
Login to Me Too

murieljordan
New Community Member

I have a credit in my pay pal account and need to use it on my next purchase and need help figuring out how to do it??

Login to Me Too

WONDER61
New Community Member

I PAID FOR A PRODUCT TROUGH PAY PAL. I HAVE CANCELED THAT ORDER,IT THEN GOES INTO MY PAY PAL ACCOUNT.MY QUESTION IS,,,, HOW DO I GET PAY PAL TO TRANFER THAT MONEY BACK INTO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT????                                     THANK-YOU,,,,,,,

Login to Me Too

sandraandjohn
New Community Member

dawnn
Contributor
Contributor

I did not receive my refund credited to my bank. how do I get help to get it put back in?

Login to Me Too

ROBrobROB
New Community Member

Im having the same problem, I entered the wrong email while making payment so I cancelled the payment. Pay pal says they credited my bank account but my bank is not showing the credit. I guess if I dont get the refund soon Ill place a stop payment at the bank. Im frustrated because I cant get a phone # for paypal or even get to placing an email with them.  When I go to my account to try and get a phone # or email I cant click in to writ a message. Very frustrating.  

Login to Me Too

Dsalani
New Community Member
I would like to apply credit I have in my paypal account on a recent purchase. How do I do this?
Login to Me Too

FURBALLED
Contributor
Contributor

Smiley MadHaving same problem! Can NEVER contact them, either@ much less get immediate refund. I think they compile refunds, and make interest off them, in one huge lump! Makes sense to me! Just one more theft by big corporations of the 'small guys': The 99 % ers! Think on this; Do we have a choice to be charged a fee each time we use our debit card/ ATM? NOOOO; Does it keep going up? yes......do we get our refunds at once? NOOOO. Time to speak up , as we are, and GET HEARD;  as we are NOT!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.