How do I get my money back?

nastyfruit

I, like an idiot, didn't read anything about Paypal before I joined and used my American Express gift card, so now, I have made 3 charges -

$1.00 - not sure why (?)

$1.95 - trying to get 4 digit code

$1.95 - tried again

At this point, I just want to get my money back and not ever use this confusing site again, because it's more work than just using the card. So how can I get my money back on my gift card? Thanks in advanced.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

nastyfruit

Anyone..........?

Login to Me Too

nastyfruit

Help...............................................

Login to Me Too

mccmother

I'm trying to do the same thing. For a site that is so wonderful,it's impossible to talk to any to get any thing resolved. They owe me $39.95 for a refund that they sent back to the seller and now the seller isn't responding I'm sorry I ever heard of this site.

I hate pay pal!!!!!!

@nastyfruit wrote:

Anyone..........?

@nastyfruit wrote:

Anyone..........?

Login to Me Too

temp_01202011
New Community Member

This pay pal is the most user unfriendly business on the web. I've been waiting for nearly two weeks for a check from them to show up in my home mailbox. I called their so called U.S. phone number, perhaps it is but I get a girl with a thick accent who can't seem to understand English any better than she speaks it. All I wanted to know was when and if a check was sent. This girl has no idea where my check is or when it was sent or when I'll get it. Pay Pals call director is the worst I've experienced in a long time and that Sara thing what a joke that is. How frustrated must a person get until you just give up and try using a different service. In the future I'll just pay by C C and be done with it.

Login to Me Too

nastyfruit

Wow. This sounds like an awful site. I'm never using it again - after I get my money, of course.

Any idea how?

Login to Me Too

FayeD
New Community Member

Just a thought but maybe the reason no one has responded is it isn't clear who you are trying to get the money back from?  Paypal or American Express?  If American Express is involved, it might be easier to get funds back from them.  If not and the funds are in your Paypal account, you just need to "withdraw" them.  The other thought is that if you are only out about $5, it isn't worth the aggravation of dealing with these on-line sites, although Paypal has been pretty good as far as my account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.