Can ANYONE answer when a refund might come through on my Wells Fargo Bank Card?

kevinca2004

This is so frustering. After going round and round with a seller, E-Bay/PayPal was very gratious (yes, I said it!) about providing me a refund after a seller pulled a switcheroo on a set of speakers, and even covered my return postage.

In Paypal, my refund was processed and completed last Friday before Wells Fargo standard 3:00 cutoff time, however, nowhere in my Wells Fargo account is showing a deposit for this amount, or credit back.

I don't distrust Paypal on this and don't doubt that a refund was issued. I would just like to know where the money is sitting? I contacted Wells Fargo this morning and provided the paypal transaction information, and they advised me in can take up to 30 days on their end!

How is this correct? Does anyone else use Wells Fargo, used their debit card for a transaction, and was refunded an amount back on the card? What has your experience been?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

SteveHogan
Contributor
Contributor

The money sill sit in your PayPal account until you withdraw it to your bank using the Withdraw Funds button. It is not automatic.  Hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.