Activation

proxtrem
Contributor
Contributor

I kept tryingg to get my card activated but know ive lost 4 dollars off my 25 dollar prepaid card. I want a refund

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Andy

proxtrem-  Chances are that the $4 'charges' you're seeing are actually authorizations; a way to make sure that that card is active and working properly.  The good news is that they usually reverse within a few days at most, so the should automatically be refunded.  If you need any assistance with more account specific issues, give our customer service a call and we'll be more than happy to help you out.

Andy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Andy

proxtrem-  Chances are that the $4 'charges' you're seeing are actually authorizations; a way to make sure that that card is active and working properly.  The good news is that they usually reverse within a few days at most, so the should automatically be refunded.  If you need any assistance with more account specific issues, give our customer service a call and we'll be more than happy to help you out.

Andy

Login to Me Too

Alita
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have the same problem but I'm in Mexico. I had to send a fax with my data because the bank didn't put the validation code in my statement, I called paypal and they said they got the fax and information was complete and ok. The customer care guy (Jacob) said he was giving my documents to his supervisor and they will be contacting me within 24hrs. That was last sunday and I haven't been contacted, my card and account are not vinculated yet and I have not got refund whatsoever. Besides the contact number in Paypal Mexico's web page is not working (an answering machine says that) and the mail form always shows an error. I'm sorry to contact you this way but I REALLY need to get my card and bank account vinculated.

Login to Me Too

proxtrem
Contributor
Contributor

it never accepted the card cause it was american express prepaid

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.