Please recommend an integration technique suitable for variable amount monthly recurring payments

thewinelake1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone!

We have been doing business with PayPal for many years but have only recently started offering our customers the ability to set up recurring payments.

At the moment, this is done manually by an operator using the PayPal website once a month to gather payments from the 50 or so of our customers who elect to pay by PayPal recurring (rather than direct debit or card).

It's a bit tedious and potentially error-prone and I was wondering what a better way to do it might be.

About a year ago, when I asked, it was suggested that I consider using Braintree.

However, Braintree don't offer a gateway-only service (at least not the the UK) and their card merchant facility people didn't like the sector I'm in, so they've ruled themselves out.

Are there any other gateway APIs out there? I don't mind paying a modest monthly sum.

(And I presume that this is still not something that can be done with PayPal's own API?)

Cheers,

Alex

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.