Paypal Checkout Layout Not Responsive

darshan-kothari
New Community Member

Hi Concerned,

We have Paypal Recurring Payment Integrated in our website. But it doesn’t shows responsive mobile friendly page. We have integrated it using PayPal IPN.

Now we have three concerns:-

1. Can we force a responsive layout?

2.If we need to change system to express checkout or something else, do you have any sort of documentation? As I can see NVP Express checkout is already deprecated so no point of integrating the same.

3. If it’s possible through REST, we can go for same as well.

However, checkout page is OLD ONE and not responsive or mobile friendly. Can you please tell me how to force a responsive layout?

We can also change payment method to express checkout or REST API

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Andre

Hi, if you process the recurring payments via  the Subscription button you will land on the previous layout checkout page that is not yet optimized for mobile experience.

You can still use NVP/CLASSIC ExpressCheckout for Recurring Payments as it is marked as deprecated only because we have the new JS4 ExpressCheckout but is not going to be discontinueed soon. Here you can find the integration documentation for the RecurringPayments: ECRecurringPayments

You can also use REST and you can find here some useful documentation:

1) create a billing plan: billing plan

2) created an agreement based on a plan: agreement

Recurring Payments:

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.