receiving payments

luvbucket
Contributor
Contributor

do u have to have a certain account to recieve payments? i started working from home they are paying through paypal...i have a personal paypal account  will that work or do i need a different type of account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

swcs
Contributor
Contributor

if they are paying via paypal AND you have a paypal account you should be fine.  if the transaction is outside of ebay, which would tie into your paypal account directly upon set up, then the only information needed to send you money would be the email address on your account.

not sure if that answers your question...

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

swcs
Contributor
Contributor

if they are paying via paypal AND you have a paypal account you should be fine.  if the transaction is outside of ebay, which would tie into your paypal account directly upon set up, then the only information needed to send you money would be the email address on your account.

not sure if that answers your question...

Login to Me Too

bluegrassyknoll
New Community Member

if you have a paypal account set up, how do you let people know what the account is so they can send money to you?

Login to Me Too

mskschroeder
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I sold something on Ebay, and the person has sent payment but it's pending....The person who bought the item has never seen this nor have I. Can someone explaine?

Login to Me Too

cbeckmom12
Contributor
Contributor

If it is through Paypal, then it can take up to 21 days for you to receive it....THEN you have to transfer it to your back account and that can take 3-4v more business days.  They say in order to speed this process up you should print your shipping label via ebay, mark it as shipped, and I cant remember what else...seems like there is one more thing.  Track you package after you do the steps and once delivery is confirned it usually takes 3-4 days to see it 🙂 Hope this helped.

Login to Me Too

homdon
New Community Member

is this new 21 day rule for all ebay acounts or just new acounts

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.