Trouble accpeting International Payments

Maryann803
Contributor
Contributor

I have my website accepting order within the US without probelms, but when I get orders from other countries paypal will not process them and I have to have the customer call to place their orders, most customes don't want to call they would prefer to just pay online and wait for their orders is there something I can about this? I have a business acoount setup and my cart is an Oscommerce cart, I have no probelms accepting orders in US why can't accept orders from other countries? I think I should be able to, Thank you in advance for any help or direction

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ninjastar
Contributor
Contributor

I'm new on here, also, as far as doing services for international buyers.  Have you considered an additional currency option, like euros?  There is a limit to how many countries PayPal processes funds but there are many countries who accept EUR.  EUR is easily exchangable with the USD.  Consider visiting www.XE.com to see the various exchange rates for many countries!  It may cost two different exchange rates, but it may be worth it instead of airmail payments and time.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.