Question - Receiving Payments

BahamaQ
Contributor
Contributor

I live in the Bahamas and would like to receive US dollars through paypal.  Is this possible?  If so, please confirm what steps need to be taken.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi BahamaQ, and welcome to the forums!

PayPal will allow you to accept payments in 24 different currencies!

To add new currencies or designate a different currency as primary, go to Profile > My money, > PayPal balance > Currencies.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

BahamaQ
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your response.

I probably should have said I am asking on behalf of a company so it will be a corporate merchant account and the company is incorporated and domiciled in The Bahamas.  Does your response apply in this situation?

Yvette

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi BahamaQ,

That's correct! The information above applies to the circumstances you describe.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

BahamaQ
Contributor
Contributor

This is great news.  I will check out the website for more information and ask more questions if needed.   Have a great day and Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.