Pending balance? (Ebay)

dhaynes5
Contributor
Contributor

So i sold my wii to a guy on ebay and sent the item out. Ever since he has bought the item it has a deposit pending. It has been a few weeks now and he has gotten the wii and used it. He has also left me feedback saying that he got it and left a good review. What the heck paypal? What do I and what does he have to do so that my transaction comes through completely, and it will stop pending? I am getting very frustrated about this whole thing. Come on Paypal, help me out!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Normally Paypal releases the funds 3 days after you receive positive feedback, but sometimes they drop the ball.

Phone them - their phone number comes up when you click on "contact us'.

Login to Me Too

dblueridge
Contributor
Contributor

They're probably 'verifying funds' as they're doing to me.  A repeat customer pays for an item Wed. and here it is Fri. and they're still working on verifying.  I called and got some guy named Roland (aka Peggy) and he yelled at me.  Are they getting ready to go bankrupt or something.  I've been selling for 10 years and never had a payment get verified before.  Also, they sent me an email telling me I had an unresolved dispute on PayPal, like the customer had initiated the dispute.  I wrote the buyer a pretty heated email, and well you can see the fallout on that one.  I would really like to know who to complain to, but these guys and eBay are like the Wizard of Oz and talking to a real person is hard to do.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.