Paypal payment transfer to bank account

deathnote11
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

how long does it really take to transfer my paypal balance to my bank account?

My payment cleared and I selected transfer funds to bank account. Status says completed, but when I check my bank account the payment is not there nor has my balance changed. And yes my numbers are correct all the time when I need to pull money from my bank account there are no issues. So how long shall I really wait for this service?

Am I better off using a atm paypal card to take out my cash?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

shoppaholic
New Community Member

I returned a longaberger basket liner.  I think my refund is setting in my Pay Pal Acct.  Why wasn't it returned to my checking account?  I am new at using Pay Pal and I don.t understand the ropes.  Please advise!!!  Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Watchout
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Shoppaholic,

If your PayPal shows an account balance, then you have to go in and do a transfer to your bank account.  It does not do this automatically.  Some people pay bills from their paypal account.

It will take 3-7 days normally for transfer to bank account.

****Kudo's greatly appreciated if you gained anything from my post.  Happy Holidays~!

Login to Me Too

Watchout
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Deathnote11,

The transfer from Paypal to your bank account takes 3-5 banking days.  You could use your Paypal card it normally charges you for cash withdrawals or just use it for gas and groceries til the balance is zero.

****Kudo's greatly appreciated if you gained anything from my post.  Happy Holidays~!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.