Payment was initiated and it's being processed through Paypal??

kika_meow
Contributor
Contributor

I sold 4 items to different sellers, it seems they already paid, but in my eBay selling reminders still says "awaiting payment", then when I see the status there's an hourglass saying: "Payment was initiated and it's being processed through Paypal".

I want to know if is happening the same to everyone or if my problem is different (because I removed my old email address from my eBay account and maybe that action is causing the problem, but I don't know, so I need your help).

In my eBay account says I have a pending payment (the hourglass symbol) but in my PayPal account there's nothing, no new transaction, no payment pending, nothing. I want to know if you people have the same problem (no new transactions showing on the Paypal account) or if you can actually see something on your PayPal account telling you the payment is pending.

I'm wondering because I found this information below from a Paypal Administrator, and that only means I haven't been paid, so I don't know if I should ship the items, I'm confused:

BEFORE YOU SHIP YOUR ITEM:

1.  Always confirm that you have received a payment by checking your PayPal Account History Log.
-Even a transaction that is "pending" or "on hold" will show up there.

2. If you don’t see the payment, you have not been paid.
-Check with the sender to make sure the payment was sent the correct email address.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

dblueridge
Contributor
Contributor

Serious issues going on at PayPal.  The same thing is happening to me, and I'm hopping mad about it too.  I'm going to start accepting checks and m.o. like I used to for like the last 10 years before they started making us use them. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.