Payment With-held

Anusha
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I was wondering if anybody can give me some advice. I sold a laptop that was delivered 2 days ago. Now the buyer wants another laptop and instructed paypal to pay me only when the 2nd laptop is delivered. I had a courier company deliver it and have sent the necessary documents to Paypal. She had done all of this before consulting me. I explained to her that I do not have another for sale and cant get anymore but she refuses to listen and is holding back payment. Please help me as I do not know what to do and I am very desperate at this moment.

Thank you,

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Andy

Anusha- Uh...I have a concern. 

Now the buyer wants another laptop and instructed paypal to pay me only when the 2nd laptop is delivered. I had a courier company deliver it and have sent the necessary documents to Paypal. 

We don't do that at PayPal. We may sometimes hold the payment until delivery is confirmed, but a buyer can't instruct us to hold a payment until they get their item.  And there's no documents we would want for that, other than a tracking number added to the transaction (if you don't use PayPal shipping).

So in this case, are the funds visible in your PayPal account? It may be a pending balance, but you should still see the payment. If not...you may want to give us a call so we can look over your account. I'm concerned for your item.

Andy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.