Not getting some payment notification emails

dmoser22
New Community Member

I get PayPal payments about 5-10 times a week, but there have several payments in the last few weeks for which I did not receive any email notification.  Usually I use that email to let me know that I need to ship orders, so some things were shipped late because I did not realize that they had paid until a couple of days had passed.  If checked my deleted mail, junk mail, spam-filtered mail, etc., and they're not in any of those places either.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Any advice?

Login to Me Too
261 REPLIES 261

SB-Ninet9
New Community Member
Frustrating delays sometime unto 14 hours!!! Come on PayPal you are better than this. I am using PayPal for years and can't recommend anything else but PayPal but please guys sort this issue out as it's effecting my business.
Login to Me Too

biologix
Contributor
Contributor

We have been getting notifications hours delayed and it is huting business big time since we provide time sensitive e-learning product that customer wants to have it right away. Checking PayPal account every few minutes to make sure that we follow up with transection immediately or else loose business.

Is there any official word from PayPal about what is the issue and when it will be restored so that we can have some notification on our website about this problem of paypal processing and except to receive product delayed.

It is not helping at all. PayPal Mod here should answer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.