Item not paid for after numerous requests;

climbthemtns
Contributor
Contributor

I encourage all sellers to find alternative online selling.

The FACT that my buyer has 100% feedback and POSITIVE FEEDBACK is the ONLY choice I have when he hasn't responded to my requests for payment is ABSURD.

I'll let my few other items finish and I'm done with ebay. 

Michael

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi climbthemtns,

You still have recourse for buyers who do not pay for their items.

You can read about eBay's unpaid item policy here:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/unpaid-item.html

I recommend reading the "Additional Information" section on that page.  It also talks about what happens if a buyer leaves negative feedback when they haven't paid for an item.

Basically, you can file an unpaid item dispute against a buyer if they have not paid within 4 days.  If they still do not pay and the unpaid item case is closed, that counts towards the buyer's eBay history.  Excessive unpaid items can result in the buyer losing the ability to buy items on eBay.

Non-paying buyers are hopefully a rare occurrence for a seller but I know they can be very frustrating. I hope this information was helpful. 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

climbthemtns
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Frank.

How do I file an unpaid item dispute against a buyer?

Michael

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi climbthemtns,

Sorry, I probably should have included those in my first reply. 🙂

Here are the instructions for the process:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/unpaid-items.html

Thank you,

- Frank 🙂

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.