IS THE 21 DAY HOLD FOR ALL PAYPAL USERS????

gumbeelee
Contributor
Contributor

Is the new 21 day hold for payments for all paypal users or only certain ones.  I always get feedback from buyer most of the time.  this 21 day hold is bull sh*t,  the buyer gets to use the product, paypal makes there money, and you get to count down days  why you have to wait for your money.  paypal doesn't care they are making money off my money.  just wondering what everyone else thought about this policy and if it was for everyone or just a select few???

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

total contradiction, why is there a hold if the buyer can file a complaint almost  2 months after they bought a item and still get there money back.  IF THE BUYER HAS SECOND THOUGHTS, BUYERS REMORSE, OR SIMPLY WANTS THERE MONEY BACK PAYPAL WILL **bleep** YOU AND GIVE IT BACK TO THEM.

Login to Me Too

ktraxel77
New Community Member

well i have had my payments put on hold and it **bleep**. i was told it was because i am new and i've had "issues". i am new, yes, but issues? NO. the only issue i've had was buying from a liar and demanding my money back. so now i have to wait to get my money, even tho THEY have MY product and i don't think it's right. what about those who don't leave feedback at all (i had one of those guys)? i had to call paypal repeatedly to ask for my money. while he was enjoying what i sent him, i was begging for what was mine. i don't know what you have to do to be one of those who gets their money right away, but i want to be one.

Login to Me Too

saintz49
New Community Member

This 21 day hold policy makes it almost impossible to sell on ebay.  Wish I'd understood what an impact this has, I would never have started selling on ebay.  When it's time for paypal to collect their montly fees, there sure isn't a 21 day holdon those transactions.  Frustrating.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.