I need help.

Eric_26
New Community Member

I recently was suppose to receive a payment and I hadn't confirmed my email adress before they sent me the payment, would that affect receiving it?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

K6kid
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Eric,

Your payment will stay pending and waiting for you to confirm your email address for 30 days. Once you confirm your email address the payment will show up in your account.

Keep in mind that during this time frame the person who sent the payment has the option to cancel the payment also.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17
Solved

K6kid
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Eric,

Your payment will stay pending and waiting for you to confirm your email address for 30 days. Once you confirm your email address the payment will show up in your account.

Keep in mind that during this time frame the person who sent the payment has the option to cancel the payment also.

Hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Perfect answer, K6kid! Thanks!

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

angelgirljane
New Community Member

what does it mean by dding numbers in my pay pal acount i dont understand i confirmd my email but wnts me to put in number in  box with us

Login to Me Too

wolfkill
Contributor
Contributor

i just got back my laptop back from repair an check my email you said i had a $11.50 refund an i dont see it in my acount ilike to know where it is? thank you

Login to Me Too

211beulahland
New Community Member

I have been told that my buyer sent the payment to my pay pal account but it does not appear in my pay pal account

Login to Me Too

211beulahland
New Community Member

How do I confirm my e-mail or what ever it is that I am suppose to do?

Login to Me Too

Tuckers1
New Community Member

I AM CONCERNED THAT MY OLD EMAIL ADDRESS STILL SHOWS UP

@211beulahland wrote:

WHEN I AM LISTING THINGS TO SELL.  I THOUGHT THIS WAS CORRECTED ...I AM LOOKING TO COLLECT THE 71.00 THAT WAS JUST PD ME THRU PAYP

Login to Me Too

letstalk

@Tuckers1 wrote:

I AM CONCERNED THAT MY OLD EMAIL ADDRESS STILL SHOWS UP

@211beulahland wrote:

WHEN I AM LISTING THINGS TO SELL.  I THOUGHT THIS WAS CORRECTED ...I AM LOOKING TO COLLECT THE 71.00 THAT WAS JUST PD ME THRU PAYP

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi letstalk,

Welcome to the forums!

Even if you change the email address in your eBay settings, if you "Sell similar item" from a previous listing that had the old address listed, it will carry that email address over. When you go to list a new item, double-check what email address is listed in the settings of the specific listing. It will not take the email automatically from your changed eBay settings, but from the previous template of the listing.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.