I Have A Question About Recieving Money

nki9ht
Contributor
Contributor

So after i reply to paypal with a tracking number of a package i sent, it takes 3 days to recieve payment?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

gnosy
Contributor
Contributor

hello,im not sure i fully understand your situation,but all payments to and from paypal can and should be imediate.ocassionally depending on transaction ,a buisness may be holding your info and [for unknown or reasonable,] may charge or finnish transaction at some other time in future,this questionable aparently legal transaction will intially show as done and purchase ect ,but when looking in transaction history it may not exist,i have waited 3 days and gotten emails saying my transactions have been reversed ect,it is questionable activity by any buisness that does not imediatly do transfer,buisnesses take your banking info ect for products that do not exist then try to find them quickly if they cant they return money,this is what happens with big ecomerce buisnesse that apear to have whatever your looking for,it may be good to verify your products are in stock and actual costomer service,ect./ i personally am a seller and exclusivly use paypal,i do not aknowledge costomers request as paid or order,i have ecomerce set up that alows for order from srore,if they purchase my store sends email saying i haveorder,then minutes later,if costomer sucessfully pays my paypal acount,paypal sends me a email saying how much was sent and if it is a safe buyer with a verified acount and to send to adress,then after that verifcation i contact buyer and let them knpow i am sending product,ect,i hope any part of this helps,peace

Login to Me Too

nki9ht
Contributor
Contributor

Oh um, i put up an ad on craigslist and someone responded. i then sent them a money request and i got an email from paypal and craigslist saying that i have money waiting for me or something and i would recieve it when i replied back to paypal with a tracking number for a package im sending someone. i read somewhere after i reply to paypal the tracking number itd take 3 days for my money to come?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.