How to receive money from someone?

Diana8607
Contributor
Contributor

Just wondering if all I have to do is give the person my e-mail account for PayPal.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

forsythiasue
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. From what I understand you don't give the person your account number. You just give them the e-mail address that is connected to your Pay Pal account.  When I make a payment to my daughter that is not auction related, I just use the send money feature and it asks for her e-mail address. Then the money goes into her Pay Pal account. Of course both parties need to have a Pay Pal account. Hope this is the right answer for you.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

Diana8607
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry I already got my answer.  Didn't know where or how to delete this ?

Login to Me Too

ookayumsoyousay
Contributor
Contributor

I HAVE THE SOLUTION! Now just click on solved! Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

RS1935

SandyApt
Contributor
Contributor

What is the pay pal address I give to my client who want to pay me?  I don't see a solution to this on the board, I don't know why people would be so selfish as not to share the answer but would rather delete it.  Thanks so much.  I have been days trying to find this answer.  Please make it a short answer, I don't understand the complicated ones.  Thanks so much.  Sandy

Login to Me Too

Kimblitt
New Community Member

You can either (a) go to the top of your Homepage and "Request Money" from those people via email or you can (b) give them the email address that you use to login to your PayPal account and they can pay you that way or (c) You can create an ivoice (also at the top of your Homepage) and request money that way. Hope this helps! -Kimblitt

Login to Me Too

ronmac

do i just give someone my email address as my paypal account number?

Login to Me Too

bubblesc
New Community Member

How do I receive money from someone?  My account is a PayPal premier account.  Do I need a merchants account?

Login to Me Too

jverghese
New Community Member

i dont c money in my account

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.