How do I get started on receiving money?

MarieK
New Community Member

I'm selling art online but I don't know what to do. 
How do i tell people where to send the money? Is there a username or something I'm supposed to link them to or how do they search for me on paypal?

I'm sorry this sounds stupid but I really just started.  

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

MarieK,

Welcome to PayPal! 

We would be glad to provide you some information to get you started!

There are all different ways someone can pay you using PayPal.  You may want to start by just sending them a "money request".  You are able to send this right from your PayPal account. 

You can also check out our Payment Button options!  If you have a website, these are a quick & easy addition. 

Hope this helps!

Lilly

Login to Me Too

SharonRC
New Community Member

How do I receive money using my android phone?  Does someone log into paypal using my phone?

Login to Me Too

tmpazipp
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I am involved in an affiliate program where I am now eligible to be paid my commission. Is the procedure above applicable. My question may seem to be a repetition but I am told by the company which want to pay me I have to set up my account so that it may receive funds. Though I am verified still I am told by (Paypal_support) that  in my country accounts are set only to send money. I find it a bit not understandable. Can you kindly tell me what are the criteria for one to be able to receive money through his/her account. What is the value of verification. 

Kindly help

tmpazipp

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.