HELP NEEDED: Please I'm confused

Eqfacreations
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

My situation is this. I am selling an item to a private friend who just signed up for paypal.The purchase total is $15.00 usd. I followed the usual steps for requesting money but when she got the email and clicked the pay now button, it told her to copy and paste the url into the browser window. She tried everything there to no avail. Next, she decided to try the send money tab in her newly created paypal account.This time she got a message saying payment will be completed once recipient has approved it.

what i dont understand is why would i have to approve a payment that i sent the request for?
 Can someone please help??
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Amy

Great question!

Even though you sent a payment request or invoice, is she paid outside of that by using the send money tab, it would not register that the payment was for the invoice or payment request.

I would check your receiving preferences to ensure that you do not have it selected to ask you for send money transfers.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you.  Please let us know if you still need assistance w/ the payment.

Amy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.