FASHION SHOES PURCHASE FRAUD

Malvene
New Community Member
Ordered shoes from fashion shoes -- did not say it was based in China. Was paid by pay pal and product never received. Got an empty package in the mail from China that had to be signed for. BEWARE of CHINA -- SCAM?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

I'm sorry to hear you received an empty package.  This may not necessarily mean it is a scam - it could be something as simple as a packing error, damage to the parcel, or theft of the items within.

In either event, I would recommend filing a claim for Significantly Not As Described.  In the claim, be sure to point out that you did receive the package, but it was empty.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

ziggy40404040
New Community Member

I ordered a product from a website on the internet over a month ago .... didn't realize it was based in Singapore and have not received the product.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

ziggy40404040 -

Welcome to the boards!

If you haven't received any package at all, follow the same process, but select the option for Non-Receipt instead.  Please note that claims have to be filed within 45 days of sending the original payment, so you'll probably want to get the paperwork in (so to speak) soon.

If the transaction doesn't happen to show up in your History after searching for it, give customer service a ring and they can help you locate it and find a claim.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.