Estimated funds availability Janurary 16, 2012

crap2343
Contributor
Contributor

I have not received my money and they increased the availability date today not less then half and hour ago can some one please help before I call and complain. Since I need money to pay for things on eBay

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

xDAKx
Contributor
Contributor

Truth be told, I'm having the same issue, I sold an item on the 11th, it was delivered on the 14th, and my availability date was changed to the 16th, hasn't updated since even with tracking info being assosciated with the transaction and positive feedback being left.

Login to Me Too

enatapradja
New Community Member

same problem here. plz help me =(

Login to Me Too

crap2343
Contributor
Contributor

well tomarrow if i dont have my money by 4 im calling them an conplaning about it

Login to Me Too

HaileyNickole
Contributor
Contributor

I am having this same problem! I sold my item Jan. 10th, it arrived to it's destination the 14th and my estimated availability date was the 16th. But it's still pending!! It's been two days since it was supposed to be available. I need that money! Please help, whoever has any answers!

Login to Me Too

TheCapricorn
New Community Member

I'm having the same issue. I'm getting a little disappointed with pay pal these days.

Login to Me Too

Same thing with me!!!! God will anyone answer pleasee!!!!!

Login to Me Too

ozment2011
New Community Member

i am having that problem too! it says the 16th and it is now the 18th! i have sent 2 emails to paypal and i have made many attempts to call the given number and it has done nothing but give me a busy signal! starting get really frustrated with the whole situation!

Login to Me Too

cont520
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like i am not the only one having this issue so whats the deal has paypal came through with a answer yet?????

Login to Me Too

jcrawford1
New Community Member

I have the same issue i feel it is total BS for them to hold MY money.  Think of how many transactions a day thay are doing and how much INTEREST thay are making by holding OUR money for 20 plus days. I sent my sale item via USPS flat rate box and posted tracking. Item was received 4 day ago and money avaliable date is still 7 days away. TOTAL BS. I fomm no longer sell and accept paypal payments.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.