12/12/2011 Known issue with Invoicing Tool

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to acknowledge that we are experiencing issues with the Invoicing Tool right now.  If you try to send an invoice you may receive an error message.  Our engineers are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

The normal "Request Money" option is still working which may be helpful as a temporary workaround.

I'll post an update here when the issue has been resolved.  If you have found a different workaround, please post it here so others may benefit. 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
45 REPLIES 45

RH13
New Community Member

The invoice system is down. I just got off the phone with them and it has been down all day and they said they are working on it.

Login to Me Too

LuluBev
New Community Member

I've had this problem on and off for the last week. This afternoon I have had no luck creating invoices. Does anyone know if the system is still down ?

Login to Me Too

WWQuilting
New Community Member

I am having the same problem. I am very new to Pay Pal Invoicing, but I cannot create an invoice tonight.  I get the screen:  Sorry, can not complete your request.

Is there a problem with the PayPal website?

Login to Me Too

breakingwind
Contributor
Contributor

Been doing this for a year now and the last few months Paypal has been worse and worse.

one day you cant print a shipping label the next you cant invoice. cant wait till tomorrow.

COME ON PAYPAL GET IT BACK TO WHAT IT WAS.

Login to Me Too

valfischer
Contributor
Contributor

It is the 14th, and it is still giving the same error.  Is there any update on when this will be resolved?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi everyone,

I'm just checking in to let everyone know that we're still working on the issue.  I don't have an estimated time for when this will be fixed yet.  I'll let you know when I have that information.

Thanks for your patience.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

confused1980

what is up with the Request Menu?  I am having to sign back in constantly.  Then I have to rewrite the invoice, then it kicks me out again.

this is insane

Login to Me Too

dabramet

This problem is causing my company a LOT of pain. Paypal, get your act together! It has been several days now, with no progress at all.  I used to think you were a really great company with a promising future. However, to be this slow at solving this issue is a real sign of your rapid and sad decline. I assume in a year or two, you will be surpassed by a younger company that actually cares about its customers.

Login to Me Too

Arty4ever
New Community Member

I'm having trouble on the PayPal website. When I try to create invoices I keep getting a "Sorry — your last action could not be completed" error page.  Is this a server issue that others are having trouble with today or is it just me?  

Login to Me Too

Arty4ever
New Community Member

Just saw on another thread that it's not just me, PayPal is working on this issue.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.