pending transaction

duyvo1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I did 2 transactions by my credit card but I may have some problems with the banking account. so all of my transaction are still in pending, also on Paypal. I trying to cancel but there were no options like you show on solutions.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@duyvo1 

Sorry not sure what you are talking about, if you paid for items from your credit card then what does your bank account have to do with it?

Transactions pending for what? sending to a seller? withdrawing funds? receiving payments???

Lastly you haven't even said what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

duyvo1
Contributor
Contributor

I send money to my friend. I purchase a digital media. But I see my activities are still in pending. I called my bank, they said my credit card had problem so all of my transaction are in pending. I already asked people I am doing transaction with, all are showing pending. I tried to cancel my transaction by the way Paypal showed on page, but there are nothing the same way with my Paypal's page. I can't cancel my payment.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@duyvo1 

If there is not a funding source that can pay for the items then paypal will probably cancel the transactions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.