orderid->invoiceid->transactionid mapping

Komal104
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

i have integrated paypal smart button on my site with transaction working with INR and USD. i used order REST APIs to do the transaction. 

i am able to get order id. but that is not visible on the paypal dashboard->money tab for corresponding transaction. 

how can i get the invoiceid and transactionid when the transaction complete? so i can track those and match order with completed transaction.  

Thanks

Komal

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS-Aaron
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Komal104 

Like you can see in this capture response here, you can actually receive the transaction ID. This is under "purchase_units" > "payments" > "captures" > "id". You should be able to pull this from the response and log it in your system for your review later.

I hope that helps!

-Aaron

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

MTS-Aaron
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Komal104 

Like you can see in this capture response here, you can actually receive the transaction ID. This is under "purchase_units" > "payments" > "captures" > "id". You should be able to pull this from the response and log it in your system for your review later.

I hope that helps!

-Aaron

Login to Me Too

Komal104
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS-Aaron i have tested this. solution provided by you works perfectly fine. tested with two transactions. and transaction id matching with paypal transaction details for respective transaction.

Thanks, Komal.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.