is there a way to get a list of payouts via API?

chapkovski
Contributor
Contributor

It seems that the answer is no, which is a bit absurd: we can easily get the list of payments (like here), but there is no way to get the payout batch info without knowing its id. If it is lost, it is lost forever, because it is not shown anywhere.

Does anyone have a solution on that?

Another thing that drives me crazy is that there is no way to get know if there is enough money before you proceed with the payout. Right now I need to catch an exception `ResourceInvalid` and see if its name contains  INSUFFICIENT_FUNDS.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Andre

Hi, I am afraid there is not an API to list the payouts for a timeframe while for the balance you could eventually call the GetBalance Calssic NVP API, but is not REST unfortunately.

Login to Me Too

chapkovski
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks!

Isn't it absurd?! so we can send via REST API a mass payout to 5.000 people (literally) but can't receive our own balance.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

For the payouts list, in the PayPal profile you can filter all the payouts in the Activity tab and  then select "Payouts" and a time range.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.