inappropriate unacceptable behaviour

loginnamed
Contributor
Contributor

Have a bit of a laugh.Paypal limited my account, not for any reason. I just spent ages trying to pay for a number of things. Finally after the third day of attempting to pay ebay suppliers i got a window popup  that said my account was limited. After more than a decade, maybe longer of being a customer. I have previously verified my address a long time ago. They want PHOTO ID   They could have asked. Instead they said account "limited" , i cannot withdraw, thank jesus there is no money balance. I cannot even close the account.  I live in Australia. We pay people a livable wage and dont walk over others as if our **bleep** doesnt stink.  Also in my experience, their live chat  is in India or similar. I am just tired of the american way of doing unethical business.  I will stick with visa, no choice really, they too willl refund if i get cheated. Google pay, i have also, American,  but much more easier to get along than with paypal. Paypal won't care that i will close the account, my loss as they say. Over that decade plus i have found them to be of poor assistance anyway in resolving issues.  I will write by snail mail to them and to every  govt department re businesses if they will not remove my details and close my account. Paypal are uncontactable. Does this not this company understand that they no longer have a monopoly now and ruthlessness isn't a good business trait. WTf. i will upload my photo ID and then i will close this account I have had for more than 10 years with a huge smile. (i am still going to write to every Aussie govt office, unconsciounable conduct! American business if full of that. President Trump doesnt make americans the flavour of the month, just sayin.......   adios!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.