Good day @arara90,
Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.
Currently, merchants can use the latest REST API "Payouts" feature and send money.
Please refer the Eligibility :
- Venmo can be used for payouts in the US using USD only.
- Some countries have limited or restricted payout features. See the full list of Country and feature support.
Choose how you want to make payouts from the following options.
- API integration: Initiate payout requests using the Payouts API
- Large Batch: Create and upload payouts files to a secure FTP server
- Payouts Web: Create and upload payout files using Payouts Web
Yes, Payouts feature is not enable by default in LIVE environment for merchant accounts.
To use this Payouts feature in LIVE environment, please contact our PayPal Customer service via link - https://www.paypal.com/kr/smarthelp/home (then choose at the bottom one of the contact methods - email or phone) who should be able to help you regarding the request.
They will be able to assist you further as they are specially trained to address this type of account inquiry.
Note : You can send/receive money using "Send/Receive Money" feature.
Please refer guide link : https://www.paypal.com/kr/smarthelp/article/FAQ1684
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.