What is the "issue" ? Foreign hacker, Paypal glitch, WHAT ????

JGrit
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to transfer  some of my Paypal funds to my bank. I get this message: "...we’re reviewing recent activity. This may cause a delay in accessing your money. Once the issue is resolved..."   What is the "issue" ?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JGrit

Only customer services can answer that one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JGrit
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot get to cs. No cs button. Contact button requires a specific "catagory" which does not seem to exist for my problem

. That is why I am here.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JGrit

1. As I said only customer services can say why they are reviewing your withdrawal.

2. As for customer services.........

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

not_here

Hi @JGrit

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues trying to transfer funds. Unfortunately, as @kernowlass stated, Customer Service would be the best place to find out exactly why you are facing these issues. If you'd like to learn more about Account Limitations, we have information in our Business Resource Center

Christina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.