Variable recurring payments via API

Jens_N

Hello there,

I'm looking for a way to implement recurring payments with irregular payment intervals and/or prices. I have read about PayPal Plus allowing this, where the user allows the withdrawing of money which can be initiated by the vendor, but my research did not result in any concrete instructions on how to do that. Beside that I am still unable to get my sandbox account approved for paypal plus. I tried requesting it using the sandbox, but that does not seem to have any effect.

I found the following possible solutions and problems so far:

- "Reference Transactions" which seem to allow what I intend to, but those are "deprecated as of January 1, 2017" which seems unwise to rely on.

- "Invoices" which, as I understand it, allow dynamically creating new invoices (as intended), but will require manual payment by the user.

One more thing, I do want to initiate the payments automatically from my application via the API, since the amount of customers will not allow manually processing each order.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Crimibase666
Contributor
Contributor
Artur Vernov DE48426501501000619179 DE48426501501000619179DELADED1REK https://sparkasse.vest-re.de
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.