Unable to use the request money function

wg
Contributor
Contributor

Have PayPal merchant account.  Win10 Pro, Firefox 96.0.1, No significant issues until yesterday.  When I used the "REQUEST MONEY" function, added customer email but the "NEXT" button is grayed out and I am unable to request money from a customer.  Called customer support and was told it was a known issue after waiting on hold for 20 minutes.  Was told to wait a few hours and try again.  I did so.  It has now been 24 hours since I reported this issue and current call to customer support was told that the issue was fixed but some users needed to have PayPal tech do something in the background of my account to make it start behaving properly.  I am getting a bit concerned about PayPal's support.  I have cleared cookies, changed browsers, rebooted my system, etc.  Last customer support rep gave me a ticket number CSTS0012224 and said I would be contacted by their technical team if needed but since it has already been 24 hours, I can't let this run into next week as I need to earn a living.  Any help would be appreciated. wg

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.