The X-PAYPAL-APPLICATION-ID header contains an invalid value , Error Code : 560022

GeorgeApostol
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

this is an 2 way question 

first im using Paypal adaptive and i recently heard that it dosnt work anymore is this true? can i still use it? 

seacond as i remember when i was making an perchase with paypal adaptive it was completing my order at the checkout, but know i get this error The X-PAYPAL-APPLICATION-ID header contains an invalid value , Error Code : 560022 how can i fix this? i've seen some aricles i have import my API Username, API Password, API Signature and my app-id is live what else i should do to make this work again? @MTS_Andre 

thank you!

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

GeorgeApostol
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sorry you sead that i will receive an App ID once i apply for PayPal Adaptive Payments, i didn't receive any App id, i made an live app id instead! and if i did receive the app id where can i locate it?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Hi GeorgeApostol, to use PayPal Adaptive Payments you need an APP ID which was provided by PayPal Adaptive Team applying to Adaptive Payments before Dec 2017. After that date the product was deprecated and not possible to use anymore. All the current Adaptive Payment APP ID and integrations are supported but after Dec 2017 is not possible to apply anymore for Adaptive and not possible to get an APP ID.

If you had an APP ID before Dec 2017 then you must use that APP ID, if you didn't apply before Dec 2017 then the product is not supported for new integration and you can't use it.

If you applied before Dec 2017 then you will have an email that was sent at the time of applying with your APP ID, as it is a sensible data we can't retrieve it. But if you applied for  Adaptive you will see the email for sure as it comes after a review of your application where there was a communication back and forth between yo and PayPal to discuss your application at the time of applying. Last step was the email with your APP ID. All this if you applied before Dec 2017.

Login to Me Too

GeorgeApostol
Contributor
Contributor

hey @MTS_Andre  thank you for all the help!  i have one last question,is there any other app or coding that does the same job as paypal adaptive? 

and is there maybe any other way that i can have an chance to make paypal adaptive work? 

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

You are more than welcome @GeorgeApostol, Adpative is deprecated but there could be some workarounds using the current PayPal products in the meanwhile a substitute will, eventually, be released in the future. I found this article quite well explaining the alternatives and I hope you can find it useful.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.