Test de billigin agreements

felipe_07
New Community Member

Buenas tardes,

Estoy realizando una aplicación con pago recurrente, todo lo que contiene hacer su plan de facturación, luego los acuerdos de facturación, cambiar su estado activo y por último ejecutar los acuerdos.

Al momento que me devuelve la información ya sea un plan de un día, una semana, un mes o año. Me toca esperar que pase ese tiempo para validar que el pago si sea descontado de mi usuario en sandbox / acounts / usuario X y pase el monto a mi cuenta.

La pregunta es de alguna manera de este proceso de validación del pago recurrente sea mas rápido que un día de espera ?

¿Cuáles son los parámetros o los pasos a seguir ?

ingles / english

Good afternoon I'm making an app with recurring payment, everything containing your billing plan, then billing agreements, change your active state and finally execute agrements. The moment I return the information either a plan of one day, a week, a month or year. It's my turn to wait for that time to pass to validate that the payment if it is deducted from my user in sandbox/acounts/user X and pass the amount to my account. The question is there any way that this recurring payment validation process is faster than a waiting day? what would be the parameters or the steps to follow?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.