Shopping cart buy now paypal button INTERNAL_ERROR

FernandaLeFarc
Contributor
Contributor

I have a simple paypal form that gets submited automatically, and I'm sendig various parameters to it which are:

<input type="hidden" name="rm" value="2">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_xclick">
<input type="hidden" name="business" value="a@hotmai.com">
<input type="hidden" name="return" value="MyURLReturn">
<input type="hidden" name="cancel_return" value="MyCancelReturn">
<input type="hidden" name="notify_url" value="MyIPNURL">
<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="MyProductName">
<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="MyCurrency">
<input type="hidden" name="amount" value="1449.13">
<input type="hidden" name="key" value="MyBusinessAPIKey">
<input type="hidden" name="item_number" value="0003271">

For security reasons I've hidden some of the information that is sent via this form, but I can tell you they are not te problem since I've used those same values in sandbox testing and I haven't gotten any problems using that same form, so they are pased correctly.

And I'm getting redirected to this URL: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/shoppingcart/error?flowlogging_id=2096ea7218f00&code=INTERNAL_ERROR&m...

I don't know if its a paypal service error, or if i'm sending one of the parameteres wrong, or something else.

While doing sandbox testing everything was working fine, the page would land me to a login page from paypal where I could login into a paypal

account and do the payment, but changing to a business account and chage the URL and the API is where I'm getting this URL error, I've had this problem for almost like a month, and I highly doubt it really is a paypal server or service error.

Thank you for the help

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.