Problem with subscription payments notifications
There are subscription created in Paypal, several years ago, which are paid monthly. I configured a webhook (PAYMENT.SALE.COMPLETED) to receive notifications of these payments, and so far I have not received any notification, although payments have already occurred after the configuration. There is any Paypal limitation to receive webhooks related with previous subscriptions?
I'm able to receive notifications for Single Payments, with the same webhook Also, I checked on Paypal Backoffice and there is no error trying to send the notification
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Buyer has not agreed to subscription in REST APIs
- How to receive payment email notifications on different emails depending on the store domain? in REST APIs
- Would it be beneficial to PayPal to have more clients via that rule`? in Braintree Client-side Integration (JS, iOS, Android SDKs)
- How to test Subscription payments in Sandbox Environment
- Paypal Subscription in REST APIs